Leaving Seattle for the big city

Monday, August 1, 2011

On the Plane Again

My last day in New York was not a pleasant one, getting up at 4 AM to go to the airport. And we didn't even know if we could get on that flight. My dad and I were flying stand-by to get home and there were no more empty seats available so we were praying that someone wouldn't show up. It ended up working but I didn't have any time to sleep with a 2 year old girl sitting next to me! I missed my family and the cool weather here but really missed NY.

I am very grateful that I went and had wonderful people who helped me. I have learned and trained from the best and know what I need to work on. I will miss seeing company dancers in classes and getting their signatures. I will miss the honking of taxis, crowded streets and sirens wailing at night.

Again I would like to thank everyone who helped support me and I appreciate it very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment