Leaving Seattle for the big city

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Harry Potter Stars Across the Street!

Monday morning I woke up to see a red carpet that said Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows sprawled across Lincoln Centers fountain!! I instantly knew this was something I could NOT miss! As most of you know I am a huge Harry Potter fan along with some of my friends. I was freaking out all day and could barley concentrate in class. We walked to Times Square before the event to go to get somethings and go to the Disney store:) I kept telling my friends to hurry up and that we needed to be there an hour and a half early. So we rushed back hoping to see what was going on but...no. There was only a few people who were allowed inside of the boundaries so we couldn't see a thing! So our solution was to go up to our dorm and try. It actually worked and we had a great view except for the fact that we didn't know who was who. But with the technology of my camera I was able to snatch a picture of Emma Watson! I didn't see anyone else but I was still satisfied with this.

Later that day, i heard that only about 30 people, that didn't have tickets, got let in. They got signatures of Emma Watson, Tom Felton and Jay Manuel. Also, my friend got a free ticket to the movie that night were she could sit next to Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint! But since of our curfew she couldn.t go! She was so mad she had to give up a $7,000 dollar ticket!

No comments:

Post a Comment